Abombcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi im ProCraft3r and here is my story.

2 posters

Go down

Hi im ProCraft3r and here is my story. Empty Hi im ProCraft3r and here is my story.

Post  ProCraft3r Sat May 18, 2013 7:29 pm

So my past account was Bamstot but it got hacked and my friend SweetTrickz saw when ¨I¨ or my account Bamstot who got hacked griefed the server so as soon as i heard it, i tryed to log in to my acc but it did not work so i tryed to click the link ¨Forgotten your password?¨ but then i found out that i have been hacked on my hotmail. so i made an new hotmail and bought an new minecraft accout and joined the server. i tryed to tell this story on the server and that it was not me who griefed but i got banned as soon as i said anything. even if ¨pinkflurry¨ told me that i would not get banned if i said anything...
I really love this server and i would never grief it.
I had loads of friends and was happy.
Please i want to play on this server again please give me ¨One more chanse¨ if no one belive me then keep me on the ban list...

ProCraft3r

Back to top Go down

Hi im ProCraft3r and here is my story. Empty Re: Hi im ProCraft3r and here is my story.

Post  Evalinaharper Sun May 19, 2013 2:33 pm

i will look it over and see what i can do, nothing happened on this account did it, or did this acct have grief connected to it also?
Evalinaharper
Evalinaharper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum