Abombcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.8 Test tonight from 5 pm GMT till 6pm GMT

Go down

1.8 Test tonight from 5 pm GMT till 6pm GMT Empty 1.8 Test tonight from 5 pm GMT till 6pm GMT

Post  Big Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:58 am

I have managed to get hold of the developer build of |Craftbukkit version 1118, which is not a recomended build but I will be doing some testing of this today at the times in the title of the post. During this time, if you have an updated client, you should be able to connect but I will require you to do some testing for me if you do. I have already completed a start up test of the updated server which completed without any visible issues on the consol. A decision will be made after 6pm GMT about what will happen..... do we continue with the updated server, or revert back to 1.7.3 . Much will depend on how our world handles it and how the plugins react to the new update. I would advise not to update to 1.8 if you dont know how to go back to 1.7.3, even though when u try and connect between 5-6pm tonight it will say you need ot update your client to connect to the server as we may have to revert back to 1.7.3 if there are major issues.

#Fingers crossed n that

Big

Big
Admin

Back to top Go down