Abombcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit about Big and the server

Go down

A bit about Big and the server Empty A bit about Big and the server

Post  Big Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Hey .. Im gonna copy Base here cause he had a good idea with teliing everyone a bit about himself while posting in this section.

Soooooo .... My name is Aaron .. I live in Glasgow.. which is in rainy Scotland ...I'm 102 years of age .. I have 2 younger brothers.. one is 99 and one is 92 .... .... I work In I.T so its computers all day long for me :/ .... I usually play xbox rather than pc games but got hooked on minecraft so thats my main game now....But Gears 3 will be getting played to death by tomorrow .....Ive been playing Minecraft for over a year and decided to create our server when the previous server I used to play on became so bad with greifing and terrible admins and mods that it was no longer fun to play. Originally I was just going to run the server for me, Sasanak,Fabbilicious and Asraphaiel ... but it turned out that working in I.T has its advantages and I could get quite a lot out of the hardware I was using... So I made the server public. The player that has been on the longest since go live is Sniper. I think the current record of max players on at 1 time for our server is 19, back when we had a stable version of 1.7 ....Typically at peak times of day we see between 5 and 15 players on at one time.... Threre is no plans to do any extra advertising as we have a good size of player community now and we still get new players through word of mouth and the mcserverlist posting....Since server has gone public over 3400 people have logged on to our world in just over 7 months.. Since we updated to 1.8 exactly 100 people have logged into the server but these are mostly from our regular pool of players.

Well thats some of the boring stuff about me and the server... If you would like to know any more ( I dunno why u would ) ask me here and I will try and answer any questions.

Big.

Big
Admin

Back to top Go down