Abombcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case!

+2
DragonEye3k
Big
6 posters

Go down

If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case! Empty If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case!

Post  Big Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:55 pm

We will look at each case individually and the admins and mods... along with the community will make the final decision.

Big
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case! Empty I not a griever but have been banned for doing it

Post  DragonEye3k Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:25 am

I have never grieved on any server in my life and am not that sort of person and i got told that i get a warnig before being banned which i never received

DragonEye3k

Back to top Go down

If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case! Empty Re: If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case!

Post  lordtriton Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:59 am

Hey big its lordtriton and i got banned because levivashaw dared me to spawn the wither and he spawned the heads for me to do so. and he told me if i dont spawn it he would tell a lie to big ev crafter ect. thank you for letting me tell u about the misshab. and i hope u can unban me? -lord

lordtriton

Back to top Go down

If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case! Empty Re: If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case!

Post  Crafter Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:01 am

That is a complete lie, I went to levi's house and i did core inspect and it said u broke off wither heads off his wall. Big i personally do not think he deserves to be unbanned, he has had many warnings in the past. Triton, grow up and tell the truth...
Crafter
Crafter

http://www.DontHaveOne/FakeUrl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Well said Crafty Smile

Big
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case! Empty I'm sorry for all the trouble I did

Post  Kubusia_2011 Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:42 am

I'm sorry for all the trouble I did I don't know what I ment I am ashamed and please to get un-banned sorry for everything I done my 3 warnings
I really don't know what I ment by that please give me 1 more chance I always loved that server and never wanted to be banned guys I'm sorry for all the trouble I made I'm really ashamed please un-ban me please. Sad

P.S If you see Jackers101 tell him I'm banned cause of my 3 warnings.

Last edited by Kubusia_2011 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Kubusia_2011

Back to top Go down

If you have a legit reason to be considered for unban.... make your case! Empty Re:I'm sorry for all the trouble I did

Post  Evalinaharper Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Kub your unbanned but i would like it if u would listen to admins a bit better and not act like your the boss, and try not to break blocks...
Evalinaharper
Evalinaharper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down